Tuesday, October 6, 2009

lalala~~

today, i wanted to take d photocopied paper from d shop in pulau tikus..
i was thinking of driving there..
but then,
i chose to walk.. =p'
it's really dangerous ya know, to let a girl walk here..
well,
i brought along my umbrella, hp n some money..
i used an hour to n fro..
hahaa..
my bro say i'm wasting my time..
hahaaha..
but i told him,
1st, i can exercise
2nd, i can save petrol
3rd, i can try walking alone..
this is my 2nd time walking on the street alone..
it's quite safe actually..
but sometimes d uncle flirts me.. =.="
LOL..
i purposely wear some ugly clothes which is very untidy..
hahaa..
i just reached home..
enjoyed my day..
=)



Have you done anything to help the environment..?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL... but still, be careful lah. cause Malaysia siao siao one mah. You won't know what might happen. Haha. At Japan you can lah. Walk alone after 2.00 a.m. also can. I oten see some primary school's girl walk the street alone holding on an umbrella under the rain...