Thursday, October 11, 2012

it's been a while..

it has been a while since last time I felt like being inspired.
WIRE event had make me feel like I should do something for this world.

I care about this world. That's why I should share my care, waking people up to SAVE THE EARTH!

News and news of global warming, rapid ice melting (http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/rapid-ice-melt-surprises-fishing-derby-organizers/1d04zf7oh?from=gallery_en-us&cpkey=be8776a7-e6dc-430e-b662-5024c8aa0dfb%7C%7C%7C%7C)
 &
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/nasa-says-arctic-cyclone-played-key-role-in-record-ice-melt/2j7i9n184?from=gallery_en-us&cpkey=be8776a7-e6dc-430e-b662-5024c8aa0dfb%7c%7c%7c%7c

ice melted from 10 inches to 4 inches in a short time? WOAH
SERIOUSLY IT'S SCARY!!!

After the WIRE (Women in Renewable Energy) event, I've been inspired to do something, something that would show care for everyone. Something that I would be happy to do, to teach young children to learn more on how we could help the future earth.

I could raise awareness in recycling too. Encourage people to recycle, bring their own containers, use less non-biodegradable things.

I'm doing something. And hopefully, I would help the world. As I know the world would need a person that care about the Earth!

No comments: