Monday, March 30, 2009

Dinner With...























Yesterday night,
I went to Breek in Gurney Plaza.
Sook Kuan, Choon Hin, Ming Han, Mun Pheng, Tony and Chin Hsien were there.
Since ah girl is able to come to penang island, so we decided to have dinner together.
All of them ordered their dinner.
They ate very very very slow..
Well, I had my dinner be4 I went there.
I couldn't wait until too long because of gastric..
They ordered one dessert - "massive attack", and it came, with 6 straws..
It was soooooo HUGE!!
6 of us snatched..
haha..
It was fun~
we took pictures..
beside the "g" sign..
hahaha..
then we went down to the car park..
Chin Hsien drove beside us..
we're like the gangster..
trading..
haha..
but actually ming han wanna give me back my harmonica..
then he wanna retrieve something from mun pheng..
And then,
that was all for our day..
I'm gonna miss u girl..

girl, remember..
当我们抱怨年岁增长,记忆力退步,造成工作或求学上种种的失误或困扰的同时,其实也要感谢我们也学会了遗忘。因为遗忘让我们脑子没有囤积太多的不愉快,太多没有必要保存的记忆,让我们还能比较清醒与理性的去面对,时时都在创新的每一个未来。
要能选择聪明的遗忘哦~
当你不开心时,可以想想在这里支持你的朋友,陪你一起度过快乐的日子。。

妈咪希望,
拜五与你离别时,你得嘴角是上扬的。

Love, Xin.

1 comment:

Kesenaitsumi said...

当然是上扬的!!! (哈哈...现在说那么大声,到时候不知道怎样...)

昨天很开心呢。东西也很好吃,虽然那个massive attack吃到我回家时泻了下肚子。。。。(太多了拉。哈哈。)

谢谢妈咪。女儿也爱你。