Wednesday, February 25, 2009

thanks everyone~! I really enjoyed my birthday~

^^
i am so happy today~~
received wishes from friends, and family~~
thanks to all for your wishes via sms:
Sook Kuan for being the 1st one.. =p'
Phei Wei,
Long~
Nick,
Hui Jing,
Meei Chyi,
Yong Yee a.k.a dear,
Wei Lee,
Yee Lynn,
Tan Wan,
Chien,
Hui Yun,
Phei Yin,
Zi Thung,
Neilson,
Andrew Koko,
Eng Wei,
Alina,
Orangie,
Ming Han a.k.a. Ah Girl,
Rachel Jie Jie,
Chee Tion,
Hooi Khim,
Koon Yi Yi,
Qi Shen,
Zhong Xin,
Chin Tatt,
Alvin,
Jia Xin,
Jane,
Ze Chuen,
Xiu Min,
Wei Ying,
Yan Nee~

And...
Thanks for all d wishes that i got~!!
thanks to Pei Qi, Chao Min, Hui Chin, Ai Keem, Bren Da, Chee Hong, Sheu Yeu, Yan Min, Sze Hui, Pei Ying, Shi Ling, Jin Ying, Adeline, Joy, Angeline, Jun Hui, Jolene, Lynn Hua, Jia Yen, Annabel, Lee Chien, Ai Yin, Xin Rou, Sun Yon... (sorry if i missed ya..~)

Thanks to my cute little bro,
Tze Huai a.k.a Happy who have made me a super cute card!!
sayang you~
my sis,
Wuan Yee who've called me from Perth.. ^^
my mum n my dad..~
my gramma~


And the most important,
to my best pal,
Yun Yee~
You've brighten up my day sOOOo much which i nearly cried for what you've done~
Love you... My dear~
^^

4 comments:

Kesenaitsumi said...

Wah....so lucky so many wishes ^.^ Hopes you being good from now on and accomplish what you want to.

sun yon said...

hey! u really missed me ='[
LOL

lee chien said...

my name is lee chien nt li chien..
change it quickly..
haha..
welcome la

Silv said...

forgot to wwish u pulak..
happy belated b'dae~
hope u dun mind la.. xD